- First time mom to her sweet girl, Cara
- Believer of "everything in moderation"
- Passionate about educating clients
- Emphasizes the importance of "listening to your body"
- Uses functional based exercises to strengthen your body
Gillian’s passion for movement began at a young age and escalated in more recent years when she wanted to share that passion of movement with others. Having been a dancer growing up, Gillian understood the importance of nourishing her body, mind and soul as one as it ensured that both on and off the stage, she was able to perform exercises and movement in the most optimal way. Gillian emphasizes the importance of “listening to your body”, as we are all unique.
Gillian uses functional based exercises that are designed to strengthen, lengthen and tone muscles. She is a certified barre instructor and 2 x certified prenatal/postnatal fitness specialist. Gillian loves to promote mindful movement with every one of her clients. She will work with and educate you on how to use low-impact, functional based exercises that will leave you feeling more inspired, confident and strong.
LET'S SWEAT TOGETHER!